This week's inventions and the inventors that went head-to-head are:
- The Airhook – a stable secure mount for smart phones and tablets that attaches to tray tables on airplanes. Inventor: Craig from Kirkland, Washington
- Soarigami – a device that looks like a paper airplane and attaches to any armrest to extend personal space. Inventor: Grace from Plano, Texas
- The V-Smart Bar – a holistic soap that helps keep a woman's private parts fresh and clean. Inventor: Tanya from Roswell, Georgia
- Savage Soaps – a line of soaps made from olive oil and other vegan ingredients. Inventors: Misti & Grant from Frederick, Maryland
- Brik Tile – a new twist on those building bricks from your childhood. Inventors: Brett and David from Menlo Park, California
- Hang-o-Matic – an all-in-one picture-hanging tool. Inventors: Karina & Jared from Foothill Ranch, California
Before revealing the results of the crowd's majority vote, host Steve Harvey, the highly popular stand-up comedian, actor, author and Emmy® award-winning game show host, presented the inventors with a major dilemma. One of the inventors was allowed to cash out and walk away for a lesser amount. If an inventor cashed out, they gave up the opportunity to win the whole cash prize for that round – a good move if they lost the crowd vote, but a bad move if they would have won it.